Holy Quran chapter 101,
Verses 6: Then as for one whose scales are heavy [with good deeds]
Verses 7: He will be in a pleasant life.
Verses 8: But as for one whose scales are light.
Verses 9: His refuge will be an abyss.
Verses10: And what can make you know what that is?
Verses11: It is a Fire, intensely hot.
These verses should be remembered always in our life. We have 84,600 seconds per day. Each second is an opportunity made or lost!
Successfull people are the ones who made use of their time to perform good deeds and managed to make their scales heavier with good deeds.
Lost are the ones who neglected their time and hence made their scales lighter!
In this context don't you feel the importance of each second.
Don't you feel how important it is to grab all that is good even it is not so big.
Remember the words our beloved prophet:
- Even removing the hurdles from the path are good deeds
- Smiling at your brother is also a good deed
- Even when you are seeing the Qiyamath in front of you, go ahead with the planting of a tree which is in your hand.
- Safeguard yourself from the hell fire even with a peice of date
- If you take care of one of the burden of your brother in this life, Allah will bear a burden of your's in the day of judgement.
Quran again says in Chapter -7:
Vesre-7: Then We will surely relate [their deeds] to them with knowledge, and We were not [at all] absent.
Verse-8: And those whose scales are light - they are the ones who will lose themselves for what injustice they were doing toward Our verses.
Vesrse-9: And the weighing [of deeds] that Day will be the truth. So those whose scales are heavy - it is they who will be the successful.