Total Pageviews

"Google Translate" helps us to know each other more

"Google Translate" gave me a big surprise today!
I was browsing the web casually on a week end mood. By chance Google Translate struck my eye. So I tested few simple sentences to translate from English to Arabic. It worked perfect.
Translation from English to Arabic

It was like Eureca for me.
I called my colleague Mr. Majeed and showed him the tool. He told me already he knew this. He quoted an earlier example when a supplier from Spain visited him. They communicated through Google Translate! One typed in English and the other typed in spanish.........cool.....It is no more a dream!
After this myself and Majeed tried to translate a sentence in Urdu language. Again wonderful translation with correct grammar and usage!
Translation from English to Urdu
Where this is leading us?
Yes, we can communicate to any "NETIZEN" in the world irrespective of the language he speaks!

Is this not very cool?
Is this not promising?
Think of day you are able to communicate with Chinese, Spanish, Greek, Dutch, Koreans........Woh.....it will be an amazing world.
See below picture to see the languages used in Google Translate today .
Languages used in Google Translate
 Look at the amazing possibilities of:
- Exchanging and spreading the good values of religion
- Using this tool to correct the misunderstandings about Islam
- Exchanging the messages of Quran to the humanity at large
- Doing business without language barrier

Yes there is no limit to the use of this powerful tool.

Written by: Abdul Lathief : aboohaniya@gmail.com


Note: Forward the link of this post to your friends and leave your valuable remarks in the comments column.


Key words: Google translate, translation, automatic translation, dictionary, arabic to english translation, free translation, translate yourself.







4 comments:

Unknown said...

I know many senior staff in Gulf countries who are not promoted because they are not bilingual.

If it is possible to understand Arabic letters and documents the professional growth of many non-arabs will be exponential!

Anonymous said...

Great post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed!
Very helpful info particularly the last part :) I care for such info
much. I was looking for this certain info for a long
time. Thank you and best of luck.
Also visit my web blog : acid reflux remedies

Anonymous said...

Or maybe you look at it from a monetary standpoint and decide that Guy Ritchie and Madonna divorce was worse because they were married so long and have children
and there is a lot of money involved. Women who are planning the wedding of their dreams can find plenty of fantastic information in Bride’s magazine.
instantly and cannot wait for magazines then celebritynewsapp is the best available
source which keeps on updating instantly.

my website :: celeb news

Anonymous said...

One can find lot of such funny sports moments very
easily. Well-mannered, handsome men, looking forward to earn some money,
can apply online to Men2hire for. Aside from making your self blissful you
also carry others to be comfortable too.

Here is my page :: very funny pictures and cartoons